Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Mojo 478

This year I have purposed to be more intentional with paper crafting.  It is something I greatly enjoy, yet I rarely make the time to create anything.  I've always enjoyed participating in the Mojo Monday sketch challenges, so this year I hope to play along regularly.  This year I plan to be on time with sending birthday greetings to family, and I plan to make birthday cards for each member of our church family.  So, these are the cards I need for the first two weeks of January.  Normally I will take a bit more time and embellish a little more.  However, I made the cards this morning after staying up all night to have a movie watching marathon with our oldest girls.  This time around I was going for participation in the contest and getting them done in time to put in church mailboxes in the morning.








1 comment:

  1. Great designs! Love all of your variations on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete