Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November VLV Sketch 1

These papers are coming down to the last little scraps, but I have had so much fun using them to create scrapbook pages and cards.  I think my card stash was down to 1 or 2 "thank you" cards, so I am in the processing of replenishing them.

I struggled with what to do with this sketch considering the scraps I was trying to use up.  Adding the flower helped balance some things out.  I've also appreciated all the cards out there that add some sequins.  I'm finally starting to add some to my cards now and then.  After I took the picture I decided to move the string to the side in the sketch.  I like it better, but am not going to take another picture. 



1 comment:

  1. So pretty! That flower is so charming and I love the scattered sequins.

    ReplyDelete