Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

More pages just waiting for pictures... Dreamin'

After I received my recent CTMH order with the Skylark pages and making 3 complete, 2-page layouts that same day, I was in the creating mood.  The only thing I need to add to the pile of pages I made are pictures.  There are lots to choose from, so I am not worried about finding pictures to go on them.

Here at the pages I made using a brand new Dreamin' paper pack and the Dreamin' compliments.  Oh, I think there are a few Lucky embellishments thrown in as well.  It's all from CTMH, but has been retired.  This is what I do...  buy beautiful stuff and then have a difficult time cutting into it.  Not any more!!!



I realize I made a huge mistake a few years ago when I started making scrapbook pages, even putting pictures on them, but not embellishing or taking the time to journal right away. Now that I've started actually using the papers and embellishments I've purchased over the past few years, I have decided I need to remedy my mistake.  Slowly, but surely I am tackling the old pages I've started.  It's fun to look back at pictures of the kids at much younger ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment