Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Dakota papers and compliments

I have some kids that love horses, so when CTMH came out with these papers I actually bought two paper packs along with the compliments.  They are retired and I had not even cut into them until now.  I've only used paper from the first pack and I still have enough to get another 2-page layout.  This time I needed to be sure to create a more masculine page so I didn't make my boy feel left out.  I can't wait to print the pictures for these pages. 




3 comments:

  1. I also have a guy that showed horses! He's away at college studying ag now and the horses all have to be worked by me! UGH! Anyway, I'm always looking for the western/country/horse stamps and papers. Your layouts are really fun. Thanks for sharing your ideas with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Dakota paper and I love horses, so glad you joined us at H2H with your beautiful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dakota was one of my favourites, I love it! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete