Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

December Delights Boutique round 3

And finally the journals with a green or blue base.  I made all of these journals in one day.  The first part of the day, another lady from church and I met and worked on our own crafts for December Delights together.  She is etching designs on various glass pieces.  In the afternoon, we headed our separate ways.  When I got home, I had all the supplies to make the journals readily available.  I decided to sit at the dining room table and get all the journals finished so I wouldn't have to worry about finding another time to work on them.  It took me about 13 hours to make all 20 journals, but I enjoyed the process.  I'm also excited to help raise funds for Paige and her mission trip around the world. 






No comments:

Post a Comment