Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wedding Mojo297

We had the honor and privilege of witnessing the marriage vows of a young couple that has honored the Lord and followed His plan in finding and committing to a lifelong partner.  I can't remember being at a ceremony that was any more beautiful, or attending a reception in which the toasts made by the best man and maid of honor were more focused on the walk this young couple has with the Lord and love they have for one another.  I was moved to tears on numerous occasions.

The card I made for them utilized a piece of their wedding invitation.  I got my inspiration from the Mojo Monday sketch 297, so I will be linking up to it.  It's been sooo long since I have played along.


1 comment:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous, I luv those flowers!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete