Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Combined Challenges

When creating a card, one of my favorite things to do it to combine challenges.  Heart-2-Heart and Mojo Monday Sketches are my favorite challenges, so when I can combine the two I have lots of fun.  This was one of those weeks when the challenges worked well together (color challenge--Autumn Terracota, Juniper, Bamboo--from H2H and fun sketch from Mojo Monday).  Plus, I had a little time to make a card.



I used a couple of retired CTMH stamp sets, Aspiration and Intrinsic Backgrounds, as well as a Verve Plain Jane Scripture stamp.  All the paper is from CTMH, mostly cardstock.  The button and fiber is from my stash.  I used a Cuttlebug folder and Nestabilities as well.  





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the flower and all the details of your background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Like a beautiful fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card....The addition of the embossed piece looks great. Thanks for playing with us at Heart to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rocking the Mojo Mondays :) Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking the challenges! Thanks for taking the H2H color challenge!

    ReplyDelete