Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sketchy with a 6"x6" piece of paper

The first challenge over at Heart-2-Heart is a sketch challenge.

I love sketch challenges!  For my card, I used the 6"x6" piece of Typeset patterned paper that was in my consultant idea book, a card base, and a few colonial white cardstock scraps.  The largest star image and the sentiment image are found on one of the exclusive AP Cricut cartridge package stamp sets from CTMH.  Love, love, love that I can use the Cricut to cut images and then stamp them with a CTMH stamp set.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I am determined to have a Cricut by the new year. Can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guenny!

    Not having a Cricut may be to your advantage as the prices have come down sooo much since they first came out. My mom and dad purchased the little bug for me several years ago. I'm not even sure the Expressions was available at the time, so it was so much more than I would even spend on anything like it. While the little bug has been more than sufficient for me, I would highly recommend the Expressions to use with the AP cartridge as there are endless possibilities! Have fun shopping!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tammy...this card is great! Incidentally, I sold my smaller cricut that I purchased a couple years ago (actually it was a Mother's Day gift) and then purchased the Expressions recently and am very glad I did! I do a lot more scrapbooking so it's nice to have the larger one. I have no desire for the newer Imagine though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Loving the paper & how you used the AP. I'm new to the cricut myself and had not even heard of it until convention...GASP I hear? I know, I know, it was the same reaction that my Scrappy Sis sitting next to me had too. I have to say I live in CTMH solitude so being apart of the H2H, reading and seeing posts as yours; is refreshing and eye opening. Thank You for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy,
    Very nice card. I have fallen in love with that paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! It's really versatile too. Thanks for playing along with the H2H sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete