Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Quick Test

I received my exclusive AP Cricut cartridge, available ONLY through CTMH, at the end of last week.  YAH!!!  Oh my, there are so many options and so little time to play.  Anyway, I wanted to quickly test out the cartridge, so I cut images that can be stamped with one of three stamp sets that come in the bundle you can purchase here.

We had a beautiful fall weekend in Wisconsin, which came after many days of gloomy weather.  Therefore, I didn't spend time in my craft corner, but outside enjoying the beautiful weather and God's amazing creation.  This is a super quick card that I put together using two of those images and some very old fall papers that I have in my stash.  Add a little ribbon and a couple of brads and there you have it.

It's expected to be nice all week long, so I don't know how much time I'll be taking to craft.  However, it's time to begin a whole new month of Heart-2-Heart challenges, beginning with a sketch challenge.  I've also not submitted anything for the Mojo Monday challenges in ages, so I think it's about time I did that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment