Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Final Inspiration Card... for now

I've sold all the retired CTMH stamp sets that I originally pulled from my collection.  While I really need to go through them again and part with a few more, it's such a difficult decision.  Some stamp sets hold sentimental value, some I've purchased with ideas for how to use them (even though it's not happened yet), and others are favorites that I won't part with.

Anyway, here is the card I made for the buyer of a former SOTM called Heartthrob (D1309).  While I did use this stamp set on occasion, I now have a newer stamp set that has hearts for all those "love" projects.  The color combination came about by accident using scraps I had on my table.  It was one of those happy discoveries as I like the way the card came together with these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment