Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Curly Sentiments

I have sold my friend the only copy I had of the retired CTMH stamp set, Curly Sentiments.  While I had gotten good use out of it, I just didn't use it any longer.  She has grade school age girls that like to stamp and make cards, so this set is perfect for their family.

Anyway, I made this simple card for them so they could stamp one of the sentiments on the inside before sending it to someone.  I also used one of the exclusive AP Cricut cartridge stamp sets for the flowers and the May promotional stamp set From Me to You for the ticket.  Each of these stamped images was cut using the cricut!  I only have the baby bug, so I couldn't get the exact size for the flowers.  If you ask me, they still look great and I didn't have to fussy cut anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment