Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cleaned Up the Posts

Earlier this year I had switched emails associated with this blog and in the process I lost over a year's worth of pictures.  That meant I had over a year's worth of posts without pictures--just a black image with an exclamation point.  I hated seeing them, so I finally just went through all my posts and deleted the ones with missing pictures. There were soooo many posts that I deleted.  Bummer!

I've been mulling over the idea of creating a new blog and also the idea of just eliminating this blog altogether as it zaps a lot of my time.  The time zap is not with posting, but perusing all the great ideas out in blog-land.  I find that I spend so much time getting ideas I don't have nearly enough time to create.

1 comment:

  1. I would be sad if you let blogland! But I totally understand! I've been trying to limit how much "surfing" blogs I do versus how much creating I do. I'm sorry to hear that you lost so many posts due to the photo loss :(

    ReplyDelete