Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Leaf and ???

 The challenge this week at Heart-2-Heart is to share your favorite color combination.  Well, I can't say that I have a go-to color combination.  There are so many wonderful combinations that you can create using Close to my Heart's exclusive color palette.  For this challenge I knew I wanted to use sweet leaf--it works with so many colors.  Then I just decided to see what scraps I had to use.  


For the first card, I used barn red and chocolate with the sweet leaf.  The stamp set is called Remarkable Wreath.  


The next card uses hollyhock and indian corn blue with sweet leaf.  I came up with the combination by looking through my stash of precut stamped flowers left from previous projects.  The stamp sets used for the tag are the September SOTM and the National Stamping Month promotional Pair-a-Phrase.  Both of these sets are available THIS MONTH ONLY.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely! I really like how you paired Sweet Leaf with two totally different combos with such striking results. Thanks for playing along with the H2H fave color combo challenge!

    ReplyDelete