Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sparkle

I have to admit, I hold onto paper.  You know, I just might need that piece for a special project or a scrapbook page, etc.  The crystal blue textured cardstock is one such piece that has a lighter shade on the reverse side.  I used both sides--the crystal blue for the square and the lighter side for the scalloped circle.  I also used twilight cardstock, which I ran through a cuddlebug folder.   The black cardstock was stamped with a damask image from the February 2011 SOTM.  I used other retired stamp sets for the sentiment and dress form (this came from the January 2011 promotional stamp set for Wings).  To add some sparkle to the card, I first stamped the dress form image using embossing ink and then I heat set the silver embossing powder.  The ribbon and blue gems are from my stash of embellishments.

It was fun to create a card using all cardstock.  I've been inspired by the beautiful artwork for this challenge at Heart-2-Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Tammy! The silver embossing really makes a pop!

    ReplyDelete