Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Enjoy the Ride

A sweet friend from church is celebrating a birthday today, so I wanted to make a card for her.  I began with two things in mind--Heart-2-Heart color challenge (pear, sorbet, cocoa) and using the special National Stamping Month promotional stamp set from Close to my Heart.

I knew right away where to get the pear paper--the Sophia collection!  As for the sorbet paper, that was another story.  When I was searching through my CTMH paper stash, I came across the Evensong (retired) paper and found the perfect compliment for the pear paper.   To finish off the color challenge, I used cocoa cardstock for my base.  As for the stamps, I used C1439 Enjoy Life and FREE PROMO Pair-a-Phrase.






















Wouldn't you love to be able to stamp this adorable bicycle for yourself?  This month ONLY, you can get this stamp set for FREE with a $75 qualifying purchase.  Did you know this is a super special stamp set?  It is a Double-D stamp set--that's right, you get two D size stamp sets for FREE!  Just visit the side of my blog and look for the Celebrate National Stamping Month image for all the details and to shop with me to get your own FREE Pair-a-Phrase stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Tammy! I love your color combo AND the design. Your friend will appreciate such a loving, handmade birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and cheerful card! I love the bicycle in the scalloped circle. That is my favorite image from the set. I hope your friend has a happy birthday. Thanks for playing along with the H2H color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... so pretty! I've been wanting to do this bicycle on a card without having to cut it out... in the scallop looks great...

    ReplyDelete