Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

3 for 3 so far this month!

It is my goal to submit an entry for each of the challenges at Heart-2-Heart for the month of September.  Here is my entry for the die cut challenge.  I used my cuttlebug for the leaf shapes as I will be placing an order later this week with the new exclusive CRICIT cartridge on the order. I'll get to play with that in October.  I used the Lucky papers and the stamp set Enjoy Life for the bike.

The new challenge for this week is to use 3 different colored cardstock papers on a project--no patterned papers.  I'd best get to thinking on that one...

6 comments:

  1. I always have a hard time using that bicycle stamp... love what you did with it here though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! So glad you're up to a good challenge (or four) this month! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete