Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday and "Birth" Celebration Cards

Heart-2-Heart had a challenge this month to make a birthday card for a child, so my first cards were made rather quickly as I needed them to put with birthday gifts for two of our nieces.  I used the Sophia papers and the stamp set from the WOTG for it--all from CTMH.  While they are cute and there is nothing wrong with them, I just didn't love them.

Now I also needed to create a card for a baby shower for a couple at church.  I had a little more time to pull this one together.  It uses the Fanfare paper from CTMH and the September SOTM along with a couple of retired CTMH alphabet stamp sets.  I like the bright colors and fun patterned paper for this card.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Love the pleated flowers on Sophia and the "made by" on Fanfare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again--I'm not sure why my photo won't show in your Followers' list! I've tried a few times to correct it. Maybe I'm just a punctuation mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, thanks for your comment on my Felicity post! Those papers are gorgeous--break yours out asap! :) Hey, I figured out how to make myself appear as something other than an exclamation point--hooray! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete