Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Where does the time go?

Can you believe it's practically the middle of July already?  We've been gone more than we've been home this summer, so I've had very little time to create.  However, I do have a few new cards to post over the next few days and I found the final graduation card I made for the 2010-2011 school year.  That's what I'm sharing today.


It's been so long since I made this card, I can't remember the details. I believe I used a Mojo Monday sketch for my design and then just used some colors that were "school color friendly" for the young lady graduating.  The papers are some I've had in my stash for years.

2 comments:

  1. Another beauty! Love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm way behind on blog-reading, as you can tell! Love your colors and butterflies as well as the scalloped borders!

    ReplyDelete