Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Catching up with Heart-2-Heart

Unfortunately I wasn't able to play along with the final challenges for June, but I did want to jump back in and get going on the July challenges over at the Heart-2-Heart challenge blog.  The first challenge was an inspiration challenge using this picture:

I was drawn to the three panels and the vases, so this is what I came up with using retired paper from CTMH (Best Friends Forever, I believe) and various CTMH stamp sets.  I can't believe I have succumbed to cutting out stamped images!  I always said I wouldn't do that.  However, it adds so much to a project I can't help myself now.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is precious! I love that stamp set and how you used the three panels and the flower vases in your project. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 3-panel idea. I've been mulling this one around all month---you may have just given me what I needed to actualize it. Thx!! :)

    ReplyDelete