Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedding Card

The challenge for last week at Heart-2-Heart was to make a wedding themed project.  While I don't have a wedding to go to in the near future, I thought this card would be good for a wedding or anniversary.  The paper is from the retired pack, Paper Garden and the stamp set used for the flourish and flower is the retired, Felicity set.  I can't remember which retired set I used for the sentiment.  For the pop of color on the card, I used Barn Red ink.

3 comments:

  1. The softness of your background really makes the flower accent "pop." You've created a great card to have in your stash when you need it. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving this card. What a surprise the card design is! Never would have thought of this combination but it is absolutely perfect! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy - somehow I missed this on my first time looking through the posts - it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining our wedding challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete