Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My first CTMH open house...

While my first open house just barely qualified for hostess rewards, I am not judging success based on sales.  A good friend of mine from back home drove a long way to come see me.  The open house was a wonderful excuse for the two of us to catch up and share some girl time together.

Anyway, I had three card options for guests to choose from--a friend card using Mayberry papers, a graduation card using Lucky papers, or a Father's Day card using Fanfare papers.  I am pleased with all three cards, but my favorite is the card using Lucky papers.  I got the idea for the card from the ultra talented Aaron Brown's card here.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first open house :) I love all three cards. And I really like your new blog look. (I've been away from blogland for awhile so it might not be THAT new but it's new to me :) )

    ReplyDelete