Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

While our children each make their own cards for Daddy, I wanted to make a card for my husband as well.  He is a wonderful husband and father.  I love that he is a strong leader in our home and that he loves the Lord.  The kids and I are so blessed to have him in our lives.

For this card, I used all CTMH products.  The paper pack is Fanfare and the stamp sets are Enjoy Life and Wonderful Friend (this one is no longer available).  There is lots of stamping on this card.  Do you see the subtle background stamping on the Sky B&T paper and the Cranberry cardstock?

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card to bless that special man in your life! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H. I really like your paper combo/design and how it all comes together. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of Fanfare and thanks for pointing out the random stamping on the patterned paper. Love the colors and great card design. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice textured background stamping on this great card! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, Tammy! I enjoyed browsing your site, became a new follower, and hope your Open House went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mix of papers & stamping on your card! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week Tammy :o)

    ReplyDelete