Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Where are my pictures?

AARGH!  I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I don't see most of my post pictures right now.  Hopefully it is just a blogger issue that will be resolved on it's own soon.

ADDED 5/14....  I think I may have messed everything up when I switched the email address attached to this blog and then deleted the original email so I can't even go back and get it.  Oops.  I'm recovering as many pictures as I can, but I tend to delete "card" pictures from my hard drive and I don't make a copy on CDs.  It's a bummer, but in the scheme of life, not a big deal.  I'll just have to do more creating!


Okay, I've been able to find the pictures dating back through posts to December 21, 2010.  I began this blog in 2009 and most of the posts from the start to the December 21st post of last year pictures are lost in blog-land.  The crazy thing is some of my very first posts are still intact.  STRANGE...  not sure what happened now.  My original thought doesn't make sense with the first posts still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment