Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day


I needed to get a card in the mail for my mom, so this morning I opted to use the Mojo Monday Sketch and some of my newest CTMH papers to create a card that fits her.   I love how a sketch and coordinated products can make a card so easy to pull together in a short amount of time.

She's not a frilly girl, much more down to earth and laid back.  Plus she is a multi-talented crafter, so this paper just suits her.  I also chose a stamped image from the Hot Diggity CTMH set she purchased for me last year.  The little owl is so cute.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot! :) Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy that little owl is adorable - glad you could play along at H2H this week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOnderful use of the big Mayberry pattern, I've had a hard time with that one on cards! Great card ;) Thanks for joining us at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete