Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ink Resist

I used the CTMH stamp set, From Me to You, for both the image and the sentiment on this card.  The colors are Sweet Leaf, Petal, and Pansy Purple.

I used a CTMH background stamp on the "white" cs.  I sponged the edges of two of the papers and sanded one.  The flower image was stamped with embossing ink and clear embossed.  I then added color by sponging ink onto the paper.  For the flower I used the darker purple first and then used the lighter purple around the edges.

The ribbon and gems are from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. That is a great technique. Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with all of the techniques you used. Love the colors and the card composition. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All kinds of techniques happening here!! Really like the unique look of your flower - thanks for playing along with us at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your techniques with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love this technique :) Thanks for sharing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete