Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another take on page 33 card...

We have been invited to the graduation of a young lady from our church, so I wanted to create a special card for her using the school colors.  I again used the card from the current CTMH idea book on page 33 for my starting point.  It's a fun layout to play around with.


I dry embossed on the black cs and machine stitched around the white.  All paper, stamps and the button in the lower left are CTMH.  The rest of the buttons, flower and ribbon are from my stash of unknown origins.

Since I am behind in my Heart-2-Heart challenges, I could use this for technique or buttons.  I think I will opt to use it for the button challenge as I typically don't add buttons to cards, because I mail most of my cards.  This is a card I can hand deliver.

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! I love the black with the purple and this bird is perfect with the sentiment and the flower. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tammy - I'm sure she'll love it! Thanks for playing at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing your button (and technique) project with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the layout :) Thanks for sharing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete