Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Soaring Wishes


My husband has a birthday coming up and I wanted to get in on the H2H sketch challenge this week, so in the few minutes I had this is the card I came up with.  This was the largest Nestabilities circle I have, so I may try another card with a larger circle.  I'll just have to use the Cricut next time.  The papers are from a former CTMH promotional card set and the stamp set for the eagle and mountains (that's what is stamped on the blue CS) are from a retired set, Racoon and Friends.  The sentiments are also CTMH SS.

6 comments:

  1. great masculine card.. love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    This is a great card for a man. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tammy. Masculine cards are always hard for me. Yours turned out fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! I'm sure your hubby will love it! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see a guy card for a change! And your use of the mountain stamp is genius - glad you could join us at H2H this week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shock of color in the middle. It really highlights the eagle. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete