Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

H2H Times 3 Challenge


Oh how I love how this card turned out!  When I first saw the challenge I was at a loss as to what I wanted to create, but after I decided on the tree as my focal image the rest just kind of came together.

I used Dutch Blue cardstock, which I lightly sanded, for the sky.  I stamped clouds using the SS Childhood.  The grass is Splendor B&T paper that I tore and then stamped grass patches using the SS Grown with Love.  The tree and leaves were also from this stamp set.  The bird was stamped on the opposite side of the B&T paper.  It came from the SS Doodle Alphabet.  My sun is actually a flower from the SS Cottage Floral with a Nestabilities circle center.  The sentiment is from the SS Treasure Life.

Make it a great day!

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this challenge. Such a happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect for this challenge, Tammy! Thanks for sharing it at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an AMAZING card! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete