Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

H2H From Your Heart to Ours Challenge


I was at a loss as to what to create for this challenge.  In the end, I got inspiration from the quilts my grandmother made for the older girls' bunkbeds.  They are bright, patchwork style quilts with floral, dot, and butterfly prints on the material.  I tried to coordinate the CTMH colors as best I could to make this dry erase board for the older girls to have in their room.  When the weather is nicer, I plan to spray paint the frame.  For now I used acrylic paint to cover the nasty metal frame, but it didn't work the best.

I used several different CTMH SS to create the patterns on the cardstock.  I like how that part turned out and so do the girls.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! How pretty and useful too! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and adorable dry erase board and I love that you remembered your grandmother with it. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    I love how you decided to use bright colors and it's such a cheerful place to write your "To Do's" Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete