Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

H2H color challenge... a challenge

I struggled with this color challenge (gypsy, creme brulee, and black).  Much of it had to do with my lack of the specified colors; however, the need for a sympathy card gave me a little inspiration.  I ended up stamping the bird image in the creme brulee and coloring a piece of scrap white ribbon with the creme brulee ink as well.  I don't have anything gypsy, so I resorted to petal cardstock and ink, using a background stamp set to create the patterned petal paper.  The verse is from Verve and the Peace is from the CTMH Everlasting Life stamp set (using a bit of masking).

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a tough color challenge for me too. But you did a lovely job! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this card. So simple and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sympathy card - just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing this week, Tammy :o)

    ReplyDelete