Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Single layer card--stamping only.

I have made several of these cards and put them together as sets using various color combinations.  They make quick and easy gifts.  This is the only card I have left of this style and I neglected to take pictures of the sets I gave away.  My original inspiration came from Lisa Stenz's blog.

This CTMH stamp set (Treasure Life) is perfect for cards like this.  I just used two colors (sweet leaf and moonstruck) and some second generation stamping.  The verse is a Verve plane jane stamp.  There is a youth fundraiser this Friday at church, so I hope to get at least a couple sets of cards made up for the silent auction.  I will definitely be making a set of these cards using various Scripture and sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment