Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Last card using my DCWV card base stash...

The colors on this card lent itself to create a more masculine feel card, so that is just what I did.  My supply of masculine cards is very low and I wanted to add a few cards to it.  Over the weekend I ended up with 5 cards that had a masculine feel.  The CTMH stamp set I used on this card is called Make it Count and it is another favorite of mine.




















Here is another card I made using this stamp set.  The card was started by a friend of mine one craft night last fall and she couldn't figure out what to do with it.  I finally got around to adding the white strip and then doing the stamped images.  When I know how it will be used I will add a sentiment to the front as well.  Lately I have been leaving most of my cards blank, because you just never know what you might need a card for...

No comments:

Post a Comment