Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kiss and tell...


Here is my submission for the current challenge over at Heart 2 Heart.  It is a card using some dirty stamp kissing and some clean stamp kissing.  For three of the "train cars" I stamped the image in a lighter color and then kissed it with images using cocoa ink.  For the cocoa car I just inked the image and then pressed a clean stamp on it to get the pattern.  The main stamp set I used is called Childhood.  I can't think of the name of the paper pack, but it is from a retired CTMH level 2 pack.  The brads, buttons, and ribbons were just some that I had on hand.

My cousin and his wife are expecting a baby boy in June, so I will likely use this card for them.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy!
    This is an adorable card and your kissing is super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at H2H, I can't wait to see what you make for next weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Tammy - this little train is so cute! What a great idea to do each car with a different texture. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree - that train is adorable! I like that you made each car its own block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamping on the train! It gave the train some personality. Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! Your kissed train is so cute and done so well! Thanks so much for sharing your fun card with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative! Love the train's cars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The train really goes with that paper! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for making the H2H Top 10 with this adorable kissed train!

    ReplyDelete