Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Frosty Friends--Post 2 Today

As I was thinking about "COLD" as my starting point for creating a card, I immediately thought of this oldie, but goodie CTMH stamp set.  Not knowing where to start after deciding on this stamp set, I ended up using a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the front of a card base.  Then I dusted off a set of chalks I have and chalked the raised snowflake images.  To help the image "pop" a little I colored in a handful of details.  The ribbon was added with staples to just give a bit more detail to the card.

7 comments:

  1. Love the embossed background & that cute image! Wonderful card. Thanks for playing at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the pops of red. Thanks for joing us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this stamp!!! Great Card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this stamp set, but I love what you did with it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete