Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Productivity makes me HAPPY!

I had a productive card making weekend.  On Saturday afternoon my friend, Kendra, and I were able to spend a couple of hours making cards while our kiddos played.  Because my craft area is not conducive to multiple crafters at one time, I just brought a few supplies upstairs and we worked at the dining room table.  I only brought up scraps, so all the cards you see over the next several days were made with scraps.  On top of using lots of scraps for the cards I made, I cleaned out my scrap container.  It is a plastic hanging file folder container that I keep scraps in sorted by color.  As difficult as it was, I tossed several small scraps.

The first cards I have to share are a set of cards I made to give one to each of the lovely ladies in my Bible study group.  I used the CTMH stamp set called Hot Diggity.  I'm enjoying this adorable stamp set.  It's one that my mom thought was cute and she ordered it for me.  Thanks, Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment