Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The monkey needs a line...

For the final Heart 2 Heart challenge of the month, "Time to Get Wild," participants were asked to include an animal or bird in their creations.  I've seen lots of beautiful work utilizing the January SOTM, Find Your Style, but I wanted to pull out a stamp set, In The Wild, that I had to have and yet have rarely used.  In fact, I think I've only used it one time on a zoo layout.  In addition to using an older stamp set, I have utilized lots of scraps in this card.  The only non-CTMH items are the brads.


I still have to figure out what "sentiment" should go on this card, so please leave a comment with your suggestions.  This may be the Valentine's Day card I give my husband.  If not my husband, then I will likely give this card to one of our four children.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't have a cute sentiment to go with it, but if I think of one, I will post another comment. Whoever receives this card will be thrilled. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H this week. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy!
    I love the embossing and non traditional colors. It looks great!!! I have a habit of not adding sentiments to my cards until I'm going to use them. Then I add one that is appropriate for the person who will be receiving it. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card... i can see why you had to have that stamp set. Here are some funny sentiments i came along... i like funny... they are not the best for your cards but just for laughs.

    I love you more now
    ....than when you began
    to read this card


    Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. Lord Byron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this would make a great thinking of you card too. A "hang in there" sentiment would be perfect on this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, it'll make a great valentine! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie, You have such cute little sentiment ideas. I may use the first one for the card I end up giving my husband.

    Ranette, You have a winner sentiment idea for this card! I have a friend that could use just such a card right now.

    Thank you both for your ideas!

    ReplyDelete