Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adoption album

I am so excited to be able to share this with you.  Some friends of ours are getting ready to head to Ethiopia to pick up their son.  They have struggled with fertility issues and gone through the long process of adoption, but the time is finally at hand to bring home their first child.  I wanted to do something special for them and since their son is already a year old, the typically first year album just wouldn't be appropriate.  Instead, I decided to create an 8x8 album for them to document their journey of bringing Elijah home.  Today I am sharing the first five pages.  In the next few days I will be sharing pictures of the rest of the album.  




                                                  


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why, but when I go on your blog, most of the photos aren't showing up : (. I like the one page of the album that I can see and think this is such a fabulous thing for you to do.

    ReplyDelete